zplane.development has updated its music learning software deCoda to version 1.1. Now musicians can plug in their instrument and play along to the song they are learning. The new plugin support makes it possible to play along through any VST/AU plugin while learning. To get users going quickly, deCoda 1.1 even comes with a special version of IK Multimedia's Amplitube 4 LE with four extra models.
deCoda is a software tool to help music makers learn new songs. Users can import any audio file and deCoda will extract the key, tempo and chords and identify sections like intro, chorus and verse. Smart tools for looping, isolating individual instruments, tracing and exporting melodies, and adjusting the tempo make it easy to follow along and effortlessly learn difficult passages.
Other new features include the ability to export the chord analysis as MIDI files or in ChordPro format for easy chord sheet creation.
deCoda 1.1 is a free update for existing owners.
deCoda key features:
- Find Key, tempo and chords with the help of advanced algorithms.
- Learn to play songs in parts with flexible looping options.
- Automatic song structure detection helps you find intro, verse, chorus etc.
- Plug in your instrument and play along through your favorite VST/AU plugins.
- Includes a special version of IK Multimedia's AmpliTube 4 with four extra amp models.
- Transpose parts or the entire track to a key that suits you better.
- Change tempo without changing the pitch.
- Use the Focus EQ to isolate a certain instrument.
- View the parts of the song on a piano roll display.
- Export MIDI parts that you have traced from the audio.
- Export the chord analysis as MIDI file.
Price: 49 EUR.