zplane.development has updated vielklang to v1.1.3. The update fixes several stability issues and minor problems and features improved note detection. Furthermore, the new vielklang comes with a new serial number system for registration and unlocking.
- [enh] Improved note onset detection accuracy.
- [enh] New serial number based unlocking system.
- [fix] Several Vista stability fixes.
- [fix] Beat grid display inaccuracy.
- [fix] 2-voice mode didn't remember voice states correctly occasionally.
- [fix] Direction of pitch-shift after root-note modification occasionally wrong.
- [fix] Potential crash with Logic 8 under Mac OS X 10.4 after closing vielklang dialogue windows.
- [fix] Possible melody overview inconsistencies under Mac OS X.