|Product||2600 From Mars|
|Developer||Samples From Mars|
|Type / Tags||ARP 2600AnalogArpKontakt InstrumentLoopsSounddesign|
|Apple LoopsKontakt 5WAV 24-Bit|
The 2600 is a three oscillator monster that's blazed a trail of sonic mayhem through countless genres for the past 40+ years. Despite only 3,000 units ever produced, the impact this synth has had on music is staggering.
Our particular 2600 was one of the first made and houses the coveted 4-pole Moog "ladder" filter (which almost erupted into a messy lawsuit) that gives the synth a unique warm bite.
- 40 Multi-Sampled 2600 Instruments For Ableton, Kontakt, Logic & 24-bit WAV.
- Sharp boogie basses, funky sci-fi FX, experiments leads, modulating patches.
- Clubby synth drums, piercing house basses, experimental pads, R2D2 FX, modular experimentations and more.
- Extensive multi-sampling, modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hand trimmed and looped to perfection.
- Clean and processed recordings with a variety of Class A gear.
- 1.8 GB Unzipped Per Format.