4RP I for Kontakt 18.104.22.168+
4RP I, the second release in the Carbon series of Kontakt 5 formatted classic synthesizer instruments features over 800MB of samples from 3 different vintage Arp synthesizers, including both the Mk I and MK III Odysseys as well as a beautiful Arp 2600.
The focus here is on bass sounds and the 32 tagged .NKI based presets cover a lot of sonic ground, including the squelch of the MK I, the raw electricity of the MK III and the gorgeous warmth of the 2600, all lovingly captured in 24-bit, 48kHz audio. 4RP I includes fully sampled patches from all 3 instruments as well as raw waveforms and noise from the 2600 for the greatest possible flexibility.
4RP I utilizes Particle Sound's Carbon interface which is based on a dual layer design with linkable sections. Each layer offers a selection of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples with sample start point modulation, an additional noise source and a multimode filter. A complement of 2 full envelopes, 1 attack/release envelope and 2 LFOs are available and can be assigned to a variety of internal parameters. Each layer also includes it's own controller section where 2 assignable parameters can be controlled in varying amounts by a single knob for easy mod-wheel or aftertouch assignments. A global FX section rounds out the interface with access to up to 6 simultaneous effects for the final polish.
- 826MB (uncompressed) of 48kHz 24-bit samples.
- 32 tagged .NKI based presets featuring bass sounds from both the MK I & MK III Arp Odysseys as well as the Arp 2600.
- Includes fully sampled patches as well as individual waveforms and noise.
- Intuitive dual layer interface with individually linkable sections.
- Each layer offers mixable noise and start point modulation with a choice of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples.
- 1 AHDSR, 1 ADSR, 1 AR and 2 LFOs.
- Selectable Lp, Hp, or Notch filters and an assignable controller section.
- Global sample shift and scaling accuracy sliders.
- Global FX section with up to 6 simultaneous effects.