Overall: 14984 2067
30-Day: 13450; 7-Day: 12426; Yesterday: 16251
The hi hats recorded were a healthy blend of everything from modern classics like Zildjian K's to boutique rarities from the 40s. Synthetic hi hats originate from a modded Roland 808, 909, Korg MS-10, Nord Lead 2x, CR-78, El. Machinedrum and many more... Every hi hat is partnered with it's open hi hat sample, so creating smooth patterns is a breeze.
All the sounds were processed with high end analog gear:
Neve 1073, RCA BA6A, Pulse Tech EQP1a3, Chandler Zener, Ampex 102, Shadow Hills MC, Sontec 432C, Retro Sta-Level + 2a3, Tube Tech CL1-B, SSL E-Series, Rockrüpel, Culture Vulture, AMS Rmx16, Bricasti M7 + more...
Monitored on Adam S3X Mastering speakers to make sure the sounds cut through but never feel harsh or brittle.
– 99 hi hats with unique character.
– wav files at at 96 kHz and 44.1kHz 24-bit.
– Healthy amounts of headroom (NO limiting or grainy over-EQing)
– Every closed hi hat partnered with open.
– 100% unique source sounds created by the engineers at Six Bit Deep (no sampling)