|Product||Absolute Piano Virtual Yamaha C6|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Absolute Piano : Yamaha C6. This piano has been sampled from a half concert grand Bosendorfer 225. It has a very large musical spectrum sound. It has been recorded every 2 notes, with 4 level of velocity. V4 introduce smooth cross fade between each layer for a better transition between each velocity layer.
About the Yamaha C6:
Often found in the homes of professional musicians and in world famous conservatories.
Beautiful harmonic composition and ample volume combine with a broad dynamic range for the experience only a large grand can provide.
Conservatory Collection Grand Pianos have long been the heart of the Yamaha grand piano line, offering superb sound, broad dynamic range and fine expressive control. Their classic styling and careful craftsmanship make them an elegant accent to any decor...
NEW: Version 4.2 upgrade for all pianos.
In this upgrade I introduce a new revolutionary concept that will be developed in the v5. If you purchased one of my pianos before, you must to upgrade and listen the new sound. The idea is to emulate not only the sound of the piano by using a quality soundbank and adding real time specific effects on it, but truly emulate the resonance of the piano from the inside.
I have updated some demos with the new piano engine. You can compare and listen here.
What's new in version 4?
- New Hammer simulation option.
- New Tonal simulation option.
- New Sympathic resonance emulation.
- New reverberator, using a combination of Schroeder reverb algorithm with a FDN network type of reverb.
- A new host for Standalone use, now you can play piano rolls and record them directly.
- New sequencer and MIDI tools to play with the piano even without a keyboard.
- New preset bank manager.
- New enhanced sound, using cross-fade and overlaps to progressively pass from one velocity layer to another.
- New documentation.
What the Absolute Piano can do for you?
The Absolute Piano concept is to bring to the pianist a lightweight yet fantastic sounding piano emulation, where you have plethora of options to enjoy playing your favorite pieces, but using today's technology for a new exciting musical experience.
- Play as a VSTi in your favorite host on Windows only.
- Play as a Stand Alone application powered by Minihost.
- Can play your MIDI piano piece and save them as WAV files. You can use every Absolute Piano as a MIDI to Wav converter.
- Add background sounds to have the feeling of playing in a restaurant, in a forest, in the middle of the Ocean, on the top of a mountain.
- You can record what you play. No need of a complicated setup.
- Absolute Pianos have unique Simulation features so that, based on the hi-quality studio recording of a each specific brand and models, you can tweak them and destroy the sound, make them sound weird, used, old, or sounding like a violin?.
- Have an extensive range of very high quality multi FX. Each of them has been specially designed to be used with piano, from the complex and smooth reverberator to the exclusive Peek Punch that makes all pianos sounding as punchy as Elton John playing on "I'm Still Standin'".
- Absolute Pianos are loading in memory in less than 10 seconds on a regular computer.
- Absolute Pianos are running on Netbooks and small laptops. And are sounding the same! Bring your piano with you in that Island and play in front of the sunset.
- You can play piano using the MIDI, with the mouse, or even with your computer keyboard (in Stand Alone mode only).
- In stand alone mode when the piano play a MIDI file, you can see what is playing and you can play on the top of it. You can play 4 hands with Absolute Piano playing with you, and record what you play with nothing else than the Absolute Piano, no need of an extra DAW.
Polyphony : the Absolute piano can play 128 notes simultaneously!