|Type / Tags||Synth|
Addictive microSynth combines the synthesis power of Addictive Synth with an easy to use 4 track loop phrase recorder.
The dynamic wavetable synthesis allows the user to explore a wide range of sonic territory from acid loops, crystal clear percussion, human choirs to complex musical soundscapes with only a handful parameters to tweak.
There is also an intelligent randomizer for both sounds and arpeggios.
4 track Loop recorder:
- Live recording/playback of phrases divided in up to 4 tracks with unlimited overdubbing.
- Mute/Solo for each track.
- Paste loops from other music Apps in one of the 4 tracks.
- Loop length can be set from one to eight bars.
Dynamic wavetable synthesizer:
- Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
- Continuous morphing between two oscillator sets.
- Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
- Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
- Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
- Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using MIDI Breath and Foot-controller, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 4 voices. (2 voices on older devices).
- 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
- Play melodies live with on-screen keyboard pads. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Use a CoreMIDI compatible interface to play with a MIDI Keyboard.
- Musical scale setting makes for easy playing.
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator:
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order.
- Export loops as audio and MIDI files.
- Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps.
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.