|Type / Tags||Reaktor Ensemble|
BLINKSONIC introduces AETØNZ, a virtual sampler synth for playing poly harmonic textures. Add new juice to your Reaktor library with this fresh instrument.
This hybrid sampler is a collection of 114 tones of various electronic and acoustic instruments. Based on 2 resynth engines and a line of 6 effects aimed to contextualize your sound, AETØNZ shows an other way to use granular synthesis for rearranging classic analog and digital tones.
By merging the 2 signals of the sampler, AETØNZ lets you create new keyboard sets with subliminal background textures. These back layer sounds are generated randomly on every notes and can produce fascinating soundscapes and experimental timbres.
As a good source of inspiration, AETØNZ comes with more than 200 snapshots on which you can improvise in realtime and invent surprising polytonals chords.
Play further notes in scale, you get random combination of textures that stay in tune. The sound is moving .. but the harmony is still.
Sometime it sounds weird, sometime it generates rich atmospheres... you will always get something different.
At the first sight, AETØNZ looks experimental and complex, but it's also a compilation of sound I am using since a long time that can be played in a more classic way. It gives loads of presets with polyphonic instruments as classic keyboards, electric and acoustic bass, pads and various synths.
I had tried to gather the most representative kind of tones inside. All the base samples come from different sources: my own acoustic instruments (guitar, bass), MC 303, Crumar Bit 99, Juno 106, TE OP-1, Yamaha RM1X, one shots resamples of instruments I found in some of my favorite tracks... but mainly it comes from textures I built from scratch with my audio editing software.
AETØNZ is also a funny graphic experience, with its constant flashed visuals feedbacks, an original flat GUI design and a graphic representation of each effect parameters.
Use it in your composition projects for movies, games or any soundtracks. You can get quick result if you are looking for a base of inspiration or if you want to add some craziness over your tracks.
Genres: Electronica - Glitch Hop - Wonky - Trap - IDM - EDM - Minimal - Ambient - Cinematic - House - Minimal - Braindance - Drum n' Bass - Dub Step.
- 2 decks tones arrangers in which you can define the loop position (kind of oscillator) with precise pitch/tune definition.
- 2 maps with 114 originals one-shot samples.
- 9 banks with 207 snapshots in total.
- 1 stereo mixer to adjust the level of each decks.
- Tønz button: To enable instant randomisation of the sample selection on every gate events (notes on/off).
- ADSR envelope.
- Low/Highpass filter with the « Cutoff « parameter slaved to an LFO (4 shapes: Pulse, Triangle, Sin and Random).
- Filter Delay with the « Time » parameter slaved to an LFO (4 shapes: Pulse, Triangle, Sin and Random).
- Space Reverb.
- Hold Keys button (latch).
- Scale quantizer with 17 scales.
- Root scale note selector.
- Bank and snapshots browser knobs.
- Original Flat GUI with graphic representation of parameters and various values indicators.
- 2 screen views (switch A/B in Reaktor): Desk view and Synth view.
- A MAC or a PC with the full version of Native Instruments Reaktor 5.9.2 or Reaktor 6.
- Intel Core 2 Duo equivalent must be enough with 4 GB of RAM. To give an idea this ensemble has been created on a 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7.
- CPU usage: Around 11% with a 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7, 16G RAM (Reaktor 5).
- An internet connection to download the files and potential updates.