|Product||Alien Space Weaver|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
Alien Space Weaver is a synth especially made for spacey, deep or dark atmospheric backgrounds, soundscapes and FX sounds. It features 2 PCM wave oscillators. Oscillator 2 uses waveforms created from images - it contains 75 special samples (fairly long ones created from images, providing very spacey sounds). Play it slowly and let the sounds evolve.
Main features (Pro version):
- 2 PCM wave oscillators with separate external SF2 file (& option to load .wav).
- 1 24 dB resonant LP filter with Modulation.
- 1 12 dB resonant LP/HP filter with Modulation.
- 2 Filter bypass + modulation.
- 2 Bass Enhance.
- 2 SpookB Fx (different from the ones used before).
- 2 Delays with manual tempo offset; Pan and modulation.
- 2 Pan for undelayed signal.
- 6 LFO + 1 S&H as mod sources incl. manual tempo offset from x1 to x4.
- 1 Reverb.
- 1 "Nuthin ?" special modulation to Filter.
- 5 Lazy Buttons (use 'All' for limitless patch switching).
- 380+ Patches (more in preparation as well as further wavesets).
A free version is also available - it is limited to just 80 waves in Osc 1 and 10 in Osc 2, three voices, no SF2 or wave file load for osc 1 & 2, and "Nuthin ?" actually does nothing here.