£1000 + tax
|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
The AlphaSphere is an electronic musical instrument and MIDI controller with a distinct design made up of 48 elasticated pressure sensitive pads formed in a modular spherical structure. Using it's accompanying software, AlphaLive, the functionality of the device can be programmed to a highly customized level, ultimately creating an expressive electronic musical instrument and controller that is perfect for composition, performance, and production. The AlphaSphere elite is the high-end version of the instrument, including a few additional feature from that of the standard AlphaSphere nexus model.
The AlphaSphere elite contains the following features:
- 48 tactile pressure and velocity* sensitive pads.
- Ergonomic and spherical modular design.
- Hexagonal lattice pad layout, allowing for alternative notational arrangements.
- Responsive and configurable LED lighting.
- USB 2.0 connectivity and bus powered.
- Fully compatible with any MIDI software.
- Open-source firmware under the GNU General Public Licence v3.
- Dimensions: 26cm (W) x 26cm (D) x 32cm (H).
- Weighs approximately 3kg.
*8 smallest pads are pressure sensitive only.
- MIDI port to connect AlphaSphere to external MIDI compatible hardware.
- 2 x Assignable Dials.
- 3 x Assignable Buttons.
- Custom soft touch finish.
- Available in black.
- Each pad can can act as a key/trigger-pad or a fader/dial/mod-wheel/pitch-wheel, or both simultaneously.
- Map preset notational scales or layouts to the pads, or set notes to pads individually.
- Compatible with polyphonic aftertouch.
- Set the pressure of each pad to send polyphonic aftertouch, channel aftertouch, mod wheel, pitch bend, or a CC controller.
- Supports multichannel MIDI, allowing multiple instruments to be played at the same time.
- MIDI Dynamic Channel Mode - allows individual MIDI channels to be dynamically applied to each pressed MIDI pad, allowing for polyphonic pitch-bend as well as completely polyphonic modulation of notes within software that doesn't support poly aftertouch.
Visit www.alphasphere.com/elite-series/ for more info or to buy.