|Product||AMBIKA-C MIDI controller|
|Type / Tags|
MIDI interface, AMBIKA, SIO soundkard
The AMBIKA-C MIDI controller is a easy way for sound design with the AMBIKA from Mutable Instruments.
A special RANDOM function generates sounds in seconds.
The controller comes additional with six step sequencer, each of them had parameters like, BPM, sync to host, swing, random velocity, random gate and a selectable MIDI in/out.
- enhanced MIDI routing.
- save and load function to the PC / transmit to AMBIKA.
- random function for all selected parameters.
- AMBIKA refresh button.
- six step sequencer, 16 Steps, note, oct, velo, gate.
- host to BPM sync.
- each step sequencer with BPM, timing div/mult, swing, randomize velo and randomize gate.
- sequence transpose in semitones.
- multi MIDI channel in/out. Channel 1...16 for each step sequencer.
- step sequencer also usable with other instruments.