The latest version of the American Zither allows a huge variety of original and expressive playing techniques, thanks to extensive KSP programming and deeply sampled, crystal clear recordings.
Featuring 12-way Round-Robin samples in six velocity layers (a total of 1080 samples), scripts to control polyphony/damping, round-robin playback, mod-wheel and release triggered-rolls, fully tweakable portamento, and improved impulse responses of body and string resonances, the newest incarnation of our highly original first product finds new life as a Kontakt library.
Available in your choice of 16 or 24-bits.
- Twelve-way Round-Robin alternate samples per note, sampled in six velocity layers, across a range of approximately 3.5 octaves.
- Fully tweakable portamento, including user definable speed settings, interval limiting, time-polyphonic performance (performance detecting portamento bypass), keyboard splitting for simultaneous porta and non-porta playing, and more.
- CC triggered and release triggered (also with performance detection) tremolo. Realtime speed and dynamics displays show the current parameters of the tremolo.
- Revamped sympathetic resonance IR's, with wet/dry control, impulse selection, and string panning built right into the performance view.
- Seperate keyswitchable octave coupling for both the portamento and non-portamento regions of the keyboard.
- Expression control for CC#11 swells and fades (can be set to pre- or post-convolution).
- Definable keyswitches for portamento, tremolo, and octave coupling.
- MIDI Learn mode for all assignable controls and keyswitches.
- A feature-rich, dynamic performance view with five pages of clearly organized and intuitive controls for tweaking the instrument to your taste and style.
- Carefully chosen factory settings to allow unsurpassed out-of-the-box playability.
- A detailed user guide .pdf including a quick start guide and detailed info on operation.