|Product||AmpliTube Orange Power Duo Bundle|
|Type / Tags||Guitar Amp and FX ModelingDistortion / Overdrive / AmpMP Guitar Effects|
Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
- Amplitube 4
- Amplitube Orange
AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible.
If you're new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you're in for a treat. If you're a veteran computer tone-master, well, you're still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered — and leads the way in — guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
Crank back the clock some 45 years to the swinging London music scene of the late 1960s, and you'll find a young Cliff Cooper contemplating the creation of amplification of a different sort — amplification that wouldn't just stand out tonally, but visually, too. Back then, musical instrument amplification was, well, boring, to say the least. Everything looked the same... black. Cliff saw opportunity and decided enough was enough — thus Orange Amplifiers were born.
Flash forward to 2013. AmpliTube Orange gives you the best of the best of Orange amplifiers and cabinets for your Mac or PC, in a new collection for AmpliTube Custom Shop from the leader in amp and effects modeling, IK Multimedia.
Orange amplifiers are used by professional musicians around the globe, from legendary players like Jimmy Page and Geddy Lee, to relative newcomers like Mastadon, Deception Theory and My Chemical Romance. Whatever style you play, you'll find your tone inside AmpliTube Orange.
If you love the sound of Orange amps, you'll love AmpliTube Orange. You get faithful "true to the original" models of some of Orange's vintage and current dream machines. AmpliTube Orange includes 8 amp models: the AD 200, Dual Terror, OR 50, the Thunderverb 200, the Tiny Terror, the AD30TC, Rockerverb 50 the OR-120 and 9 matching configurable speaker cabinets. It is the definitive collection of Orange gear that every guitarist, engineer and producer should have.
AmpliTube Orange gives you all the juice you need to fuel your recordings with sweet vintage styled Orange tone. From a light squeeze of overdrive to a full-on screwdriver of distortion, and everything in between, AmpliTube Orange delivers.
Orange amplifiers have been around the music world for over 45 years, providing straight-ahead rock 'n roll tone. And they've always looked "different," which makes them the visual stage-amp of choice for musicians around the globe. Now your DAW or computer will sport the famous Orange look every time you want to rock out.
Amplitube 4 Features / Details:
- 10 Stompbox Models – Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, Volume Pedal (can be controlled by external controller).
- 9 Amplifiers – 5 Classic British Amps: Brit 8000, Brit 9000, Red Pig, Brit Silver and Brit Valve Pre, plus American Tube Clean 1, American Tube Clean 2, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp.
- 10 Cabinets – 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x12 Brit 30, 4x10 Open Vintage, 1x12 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, 1x15 Bass Vintage.
- 29 vintage and modern individual speaker models.
- 4 Microphones – Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87.
- 2 Rack Effects Units – Digital Delay & Parametric EQ.
- 2 Tuners – UltraTuner plus a Fully chromatic rack tuner.
- Seamless integration with iRig Stomp I/O.
- Hyper-Realistic tone.
- 3D Cab Room w/ selectable room simulations.
- Dual Mic placement on any speaker.
- Individual speaker selection.
- Speaker interaction modeling.
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level.
- New British Series Amps.
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response.
- Acoustic Simulator.
- Effects loop slot between pre and power amp.
- Universal effects placement.
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects.
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section.
- 8-track DAW/Recorder.
- 4-track Looper.
AmpliTube Orange includes officially certified models of:
- AD200B MK 3 Head.
- Dual Terror Head.
- OR50H Head.
- Thunderverb 200 Head.
- Tiny Terror Head.
- AD30TC Combo Amplifier.
- OR120 Head.
- RockerVerb 50 MKII Head.
- OBC115 1x15".
- OBC410 4x10".
- OBC810 8x10".
- PPC112 1x12".
- PPC212 2x12".
- PPC212 Open-Back 2x12".
- PPC412 4x12".
- Tiny Terror 1x12" Combo.
- AD30TC 2x12" Combo.