True analogue phase mastering/buss equaliser
We wouldn't release a mastering equaliser unless it rivalled the sound and usability of the analogue hardware we have in our studio. But we are now ready with the Analog Magpha EQ.
This EQ is the result of years of mastering experience and has been a secret weapon in getting exactly the right sound for our clients. We hope it can help you too, whether placed on a track, subgroup or the master channel, this EQ delivers a silky smooth sound that's as warm as it is pure.
- Very open, smooth sounding curves.
- True analogue phase behaviour right up to 20000Hz.
- Optional very broad Q factors (<0.1), great for final wideband tone sculpting.
- Extremely accurate match of analogue prototype curves in magnitude and phase.
- Low latency performance.
- Windows, Mac and Linux version available.
- Minimal, zero-eye-candy interface reinforces the use-your-ears approach.
- Stepped controls, carefully chosen to aid comparisons and guide decision making.
- Stereo/Mid/Side band modes for full stereo field control.