Analogue Ableton Producer Toolkit 2 is the follow up to our extremely popular original Producer Toolkit Live Pack.
The Analogue Ableton series is designed so that the user has a highly usable suite of tools inspired and modelled on true outboard analogue hardware. The unmistakable sound of analogue is present in each one of the fifteen audio effect racks contained within this package.
The full breakdown of the racks included in this package is as follows:
- 2254R Compressor - Modelled on a the popular 2254R outboard compressor from Neve.
- A-3630 Compressor - Modelled on the workhorse 3630 compressor from Alesis.
- L2 Compressor - Modelled on the well known Waves hardware compressor.
- MSI 525 Compressor - Modelled on a popular 500 series compressor.
- Retro Compressor - Modelled on a collection of outboard compressors built for Abbey Road.
- RNLA7239 Compressor - Modelled on FMR's flagship compressor.
- Smart C2 Compressor - Modelled on the boutique Smart Research compressor.
- Super Band Pass Filter - A wild multi-layer filter for analogue depth and character.
- Analogue Band Pass Filter - Lush sound and character in an easy to use rack.
- Analogue High Pass Filter - Designed for both producers and DJ's.
- Analogue Low Pass Filter - Designed for both producers and DJ's.
- Analogue Notch Filter - Analogue motion and character.
- Depth Filter - Full of character and motion, an MSI favourite.
- Complex EQ - For detailed mixing and mastering duties.
- Lode Star Drums - Transform your drums with this unique rack.
System Requirements: This pack requires a PC or Mac running Ableton Live. The product has been tested on versions 7 and 8 without issue and is also fully compatible with Ableton Live 9.