|Type / Tags|
KVR developer challenge 2016 entry.
you can vote for antiknot here: http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2016/
antiknot is a randomizable stereo signal processing effect featuring EQ, warm saturated tri band and single band compression, flanger, delay, reverb and uniphaser units.
- warm saturated tri-band and single-band compression, EQ, flanger, equalizer, tremolo, phaser, reverb, delay.
- Internal oversampling for aliasing reduction.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Randomization function for the whole unit as well as the individual chain parts.
- Preset saving and loading.
- Loudness protection / auto-gain function (no signal will be too loud or too quiet).
- Low CPU usage (full SSE and SSE2 support).