|Type / Tags||Transformer|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
One of those powerful yet simple contributes to sound, input and output transformers.
AnyTesla contains a parametric physical models of audio transformers and an optional power output stage (because the saturation of a core gives effects on both output and input coils).
Transformers can be an important part of tracks' sound with unique contributes from bass enhancement to harmonic distortion. One of their interesting characteristic is how they compress lower frequencies more and don't limit signal's levels, so keeping the original dynamics while enhancing the sound with harmonics.
We also added some modern features like:
- Sample-aligned Dry-Wet mix control.
- Mid/Side control, to set the action anywhere in the stereo field.
- Through-clipboard preset management system (copy and paste between instances).
- True Auto-Gain for easy and fair sound comparisons.
- Macro, continuous choice of the style of the transformer (from vintage and smooth to modern and aggressive) under a single "Shape" control.
It also features our new vectorial interface, first step towards complete resizeability.