|Type / Tags||Live Controller|
|This is a Hardware product|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
The APC40 is the link between human and computer that balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 to the intuitive instrument that directly links with Ableton Live.
- Dimensions: 16.88" x 13.13" x 2.62" (WxDxH) / 429mm x 334mm x 67mm (WxDxH).
- Weight: 5.8 lbs / 2.64 kg.
- Power supply: 12V 2.0A pin-positive, included.
- Communication: USB-MIDI with proprietary hardware/software handshake.
- Inputs: USB, Two assignable footswitch inputs.
- Mac system requirements: G4 or faster/Intel Mac recommended, 512 MB RAM/1 GB recommended, OS 10.3.9, 10.4 or later. recommended, QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive, USB port.
- PC system requirements: 1.5 GHz or faster, 512 MB RAM/1 GB recommended, Windows XP or Vista, Windows-compatible sound card/ASIO driver support recommended, QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive, USB port.