|Type / Tags||DrumcomputerDrum MachineDrums|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
Apollon is a software drumcomputer with eight instruments and a sequencer. Each instrument is synthesized (no sampling) based on old analog drummachine sounds. A delay and reverb effect can be added to each track separately. The sequencer is simple to use and offers a shuffle parameter for each sequence to get groovy rhythms. The sequencer can be synchronized to your DAW or turned off to trigger the instruments via MIDI.
- Eight virtual analog instruments (Bass Drum, Snare, Low Tom, High Tom, Closed Hihat, Opened Hihat, Clap, Rimshot).
- Level, Panning, Delay and Reverb for each individual instrument.
- Step sequencer with the possibility to accent steps.
- Shuffle for each instrument track.
- Three sequencer modes: The sequencer can be run standalone, by the clock of your DAW or you can trigger each instrument individually via MIDI.