Arcade2 is a randomized sample folder animator for inspirational purposes. It loads wave file folders into RAM and lets you play random combinations out of it.
Arcade2 animates the fundamentals of sample playback: file, pitch, start/end/loop points, direction, pan, volume.
- 2 playback engines with separate stereo outputs.
- 4 multi-mode and self-modulating custom lf-animators.
- 2 additional step animators.
- 1 randomly-stepped detail refresher.
- Randomness based on user input.
- MIDI out with 8 random sliding CC values to animate external FX with MIDI note messages.