ASIO FX Processor ME is a VST 2.0 and ASIO 2.0 host combined in a standalone application that works as a real-time multi-channel multi-effects processor.
This means that you can plug audio sources, like a guitar, microphone, external synth out for example, into input of your audio card that supports ASIO 2.0, run the ASIO FX Processor ME, select the input you would like to take the sound from and output for monitoring, load VST plugins you want to process the sound in real-time and start the streaming. The application will take the sound from card's input, pass it through the loaded VST plugin and output it back to audio card output for monitoring.
- VST 2.0 support.
- Eight slots for VST plugins. Each slot can be connected to up 2 input and 2 output channels providing totally 16 input and 16 output simultaneously processing audio channels.
- Sub-mixing of output channels for send mode effects.
- Plugin presets can be switched through MIDI program change.
- Plugin parameters automation through MIDI interface. Both MIDI input and output are supported.
- Special ultra-low latency mode support.