Astralis FX is based on the effects section of the the Homegrown Sounds' Astralis range of synthesizers and offers a world of sound transformation, ranging from lush pads to industrial destruction. The effects in Astralis synths play a large part in shaping their sound, the idea with Astralis FX is that the same can be applied to any live sound source sent through the plugin such as drumloops or Guitars etc. It also includes a Modulation Sequencer and Programmable Gapper for creating tempo-based rhythm effects. It can be used as an insert or send and the effects can be used in 127 different possible routings.
Full feature list:
- SoundScaper: Includes this Echo/Comb/Reverb effect capable of creating "Fluidic" Landscapes.
- Organic: Effect for Creating Modulating Organic Tones.
- Flanger/Filter: Provides a choice of Flanger or Modulated Filter with a unique LFO with hundreds of shape combinations.
- Stereo Delay: Freeform or Tempo Synced.
- Advanced Ring Modulator.
- 8 Band EQ.
- Programmable Gapper: With attack, release, mix, width and programmable step controls.
- Modulation sequencer: Can be assigned to Filter plus one other destination.
- LFO: Unique LFO with customizable shape (plus over 300 predefined shapes) which can be assigned to Filter plus one other destination.
- Resonant Filter: A choice of many filter types including low passes, hi passes, band passes, notch, hi shelf, low shelf and comb types, cascadable up to 8 times.
- Drive: Auto Leveling Distortion.
- Extensive Randomization options: Global Randomizer plus many local randomizers in each section.
- Default: Resets to Basic settings at the click of a button.
- Direct WAV Recorder: Auto naming with a choice of 16/24/32/32-bit float bit depths.
- 128 Presets: Easy to Randomize your own.