|Type / Tags||Batch ProcessorGame Audio Middleware|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows 7 or 8, 64-bit system
AudioBot is a fast, reliable, and extensible Audio Batch Processor, which is used extensively in game studios around the world. Here are some of its main features:
- Supports most common file formats: Wave (including broadcast wave), AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, ...
- Reads and preserves metadata.
- Imports / exports list of files (drag and drop, text files, Excel files...).
- Uses filters on directories (based on audio file characteristics, last modification date, size...).
- Detects duplicates and removes them if needed.
- Waveform visualization and playback.
- Sets watchers on directories, so files are automatically processed when added or modified.
- Possibility to write custom import plug-ins for proprietary formats.
- Internal functions to crop, pad, normalize, fade in and out, remove quietest parts, etc.
- VST plug-ins host, so you can use your favourite effects.
- VAMP plug-ins host to perform sound analyses.
- Creation of plug-in / processing chains.
- Possibility to write custom processing plug-ins for specific needs.
- 64-bit processing, multithreaded. Adapts to your number of cores and hardware threads.
- Can complete a batch processing in several sessions.
- Allows custom commands before / after a batch processing session (or even before / after each file processing).
- Command line version available for easy integration in your audio pipeline.
- Allows for complex renaming schemes.
- Bit-depth, channel, sample rate and format conversions.
- Automatic injection of metadata into the files, or metadata stripping.
- Full reporting with details about data, timings, errors, etc.
- Can also export results as Excel file, HTML, or PDF with stats and charts.
- Exports to game audio middleware such as AudioKinetic's Wwise, Firelight Technologies' FMOD or ADX2 from CRI Middleware.
- Exports file information to XML or Excel.
- Notification options for termination or errors: email, sound, tweet...
- Automatically generates HTML5-compatible web sites that allow the browsing of the audio files.
- Exports folders or list of files as PDFs with pictures (sample catalogues).
- Possibility to write custom export plug-ins for proprietary formats.