|Product||AudioRealism Drum Machine (ADM)|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
ADM is an 808, 909 and 606 emulator rolled into one also capable of triggering the user's own samples.
ADM contains 25 drum generators, each one carefully modeled after the classics' analog circuits and 4 PCM players, for a total of 34 sounds (some generators have two sounds). Certain sounds have been extended with extra parameters, like the tuning and attack of the 606 bassdrum. The accents effect on bridged-T oscillators that make up the bassdrum and tom-tom sounds has been closely simulated and the hihats and cymbals sound and react very close to the originals.
The PCF (Pattern Controlled FX) can be used to automate any of the drum machines parameters, for instance it's possible to change the cutoff and Q parameters for each step. In fact it can control any of the drum machines parameters, for example you can set the amount of snappy on each step or switch from maracas to handclap on specific steps, giving the illusion of more polyphony (something that had to be done by hand on the original machine). The PCF can also control the amount of mangle (a type of distortion) on specific steps, and if the FX should be applied to a sound or not.
- Three realtime switchable drum machine models.
- Internal 32-step sequencer with global accent per step, four prescale selections per pattern, flam and shuffle, 128 patterns per instance.
- Pattern transformation functions: Expand, shrink, swap, duplicate steps, randomize pattern, randomize part, cut/copy/paste pattern and parts.
- Undo function for pattern transformation functions.
- Pattern Controlled FX (PCF) which can control any of the parameters for each step.
- Various pattern transformation functions.
- Full MIDI CC with learning function.
- Rebirth pattern import.
- Imports 909 Sysex.
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note).
- Tempo sync to host.
- Polyphony: 11 parts total.
- Outputs: 11 individual unprocessed (VST version only to date), 2 master outputs (processed).
- Pattern library.
- Trigger your own .wav and .aif samples.
- 80+ example patterns.
Reviewed By kiri008
December 21, 2008
You can use every knobs Events very easily in host (FL-Studio,Cubase....). Programming the Pattern are very simple. You can import old ReBirth RB-338 and 909 Sysex. The Sound and effects are very hard and great! You can use own Wave-Sampler in this Drum Machine! The PCF (Pattern Controlled FX) can
be used to automate any of the drum machines parameters! Very great!
The Documentation are ok. Customer Support was great. You can use the Basic Presets-Bank - was ok! The Best for ACID-Sound and House Combination are AudioRealism BassLine2 and ADM.
If you use AudioRealism Drum Machine and search nice free Pattern and Midi-Files- are you mus visit my private website: www.happytb303.com
You can found many free Pattern for TB-303,TR-909 and TR-808!Read more