|Type / Tags||Audio Unit EditorAudio Unit ManagementAudio Unit OrganizerAudio Unit Renamer|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Minimum of OS X 10.6
Supports up to and including OS X 10.9.
Requires an Audio Units host, Logic 7, 8, 9 or X, Garageband or Ableton Live.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Finally, you can rename, reorder, organise and arrange your Audio Units the way YOU want to. Introducing Auganizer, the worlds first full and proper Audio Unit management app for OS X.
Until now, renaming and arranging your Audio Units in Logic, Garageband, Main Stage and other Audio Unit hosts has been impossible. The Audio Unit standard hasn't allowed for your own naming and organising conventions since it was released by Apple. Now we've made it possible to arrange plugins by group, sub group and custom name, for instance following Logic's native plugin naming scheme, you could use the top folder "Dynamics", sub-folder "Compressors" followed by the name you like to use to identify your plugin.
We've put powerful filtering and search tools within the app so you can quickly find and edit the plugins you want to rename. You can select multiple plugins to rename them all into the same top, or sub group quickly and easily, useful for organising all your EQ or Compressors in one change.
To make identifying your plugins easier in the list we've added OS X's native Cover Flow which loads up the GUIs of your plugins so you can easily be reminded of the more obscure ones as your organise. You can disable plugins for Logic X, work with 32-bit and 64-bit plugins, export and import your settings and best of all we work directly with Logic (versions 7 to X) Garageband and Main Stage so you don't need to rescan your plugins each time you make changes, simply close and reopen your sequencer and any changes you've made will be visible.
- Rename Audio Units and arrange into "Top Folder", "Sub Folder", "Plugin Name".
- Make changes without needing a rescans of plugins in Logic.
- Use OS X's Cover Flow to view plugin GUIs whilst you arrange them.
- Edit multiple plugins at once to speed up the process.
- Save your settings and import them on other machines/backup settings.
- Multiple powerful search and filtering options.
- Enabled and disable plugins in multi AU hosts straight from Auganizer.
- Custom folder plugin management for Ableton Live.