Free / Donationware
|Type / Tags||DuckerGate|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
autoBED is a lookahead stereo ducker with virtual sidechain inputs.
- 4 inputs, 2 outputs:
- Channels 1&2 duck in response to channels 3&4.
- Channels 3&4 are mixed back into outputs 1&2.
- 10 response curves.
- 190 ways to fade from one level to another [and back].
- Lookahead of up to 2 seconds with 'just in time' link mode.
- 6 levels of automatic presence control.
- 3 gender settings.
- 8 presets [also works as a gate].
Radio Production: The classic use for autoBED is when you have a music track and a presenter's voice. Whenever the presenter is heard, the music fades into the background. As the music fades, its presence falls leaving focus for the presenter. When the presenter stops speaking, the music fades back in as its presence is restored.
Music Production: Control the presence of one group of instruments according to the level of another - for example when guitar, organ and vocal are all competing for space within a mix autoBED can reduce the presence of the guitar and organ whenever the vocalist sings, creating a little extra space for the vocal.