59£ (British Pound Sterling)
|Type / Tags|
JELSTUDIO's "AutoEQ", version 20160427
AutoEQ is an automatic tonal equalizer for LIVE or mixing/mastering use.
Technically it is a 32/64-bit VST2 audio-effect plugin mainly for DAWs and sound/video-editors on Windows, but it can also be used in a LIVE VST-host (for example with LIVE stage-performance audio, or with music/TV home-stereo audio)
It may be useful for 'tone-glueing' things like:
- A DJ-mix, where the songs perhaps don't all match up in tonality.
- A pod-cast which may include a mix of talk, music, studio- and on-location recordings with different tonality brightness.
- It can also be used as a special effect on EDM (in instant-mode).
- Zero latency (for LIVE use or for tracking).
- Can handle incoming audio-signals that has 'overs' (internally handles signals hotter than 0dB, either real peaks or ISPs).
- Can EQ left/right channel independently.
- Can lock output-gain to input-gain (Level matching).
- THD better than 160 dB in "SLOW" mode (59 dB in "SLOW, Match" mode).
- THD+N better than 114 dB in "SLOW" mode (46 dB in "SLOW, Match" mode).
- THD R (THD RMS) better than 0.0097% in "SLOW" mode (3.3% in "SLOW, Match" mode).
- Can dynamically EQ the signal in various ways.
("AutoEQ" is free if you have "Otto")