Do you remember AutoSwell Light ? Now we present the new professional version of the plugin – AutoSwell Pro! Besides the features inherited from AutoSwell Light it has several new amazing effects, which will make your music much more exciting.
- Probably you want to play with different shapes of swell attack or adjust swell shape for overdriven or compressed guitar sound. This flexibility is allowed with the parameterForm, which also displayed on the right top panel of the plugin. Moreover, you can see an animation of a swelling process during the work of the plugin.
- May be you need to control plugin by side signal or put the plugin after another effect, such as overdrive. For these purposes you can use side chain detedtion. Just route the track with control signal to the track with your plugin to the channels 3/4. You can use this effect also in live playing, if you enable signal monitoring in the both of the tracks.
- Third feature, which is enabled by default is MIDI controlled swell. If you have already recordered track and you want to control the swell process by piano or swell the signal between two notes, where the detection doesn't work. Or, probably you want to swell only selected notes. Just place the MIDI notes at needed time in the 16th channel.
- There is also possibility to cancel the standart note detection (by input or side chain) using the midi. If you place the first MIDI note (C0 or C-1 on different DAWs) at needed time in the 16th channel, then the plugin will not perform the swell until the note is finished.
- Time: sets the constant time of swell attack.
- Sensitivity: defines the response to the input signal. Larger value allows you to detect soft and quiet notes.
- Depth: defines an amount of mix of processed signal with initial input. 0 – clean input, 1 -fully processed.
- Volume: sets overall volume of plugin.
- Form: change the swell shape from conves to concave.
- input: enables note detection by input signal.
- side ch: enables note detection by side chain signal.
To test the plugin you can download the demo version or you can buy the full version.
Please visit the product page AutoSwell Pro.