$ / € 349.99
|Type / Tags||Audio InterfaceGuitar Amp and FX ModelingGuitar InterfaceMIDI / Audio Interface|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Headphone¼” Hi–Z In¼” Line In¼” Line OutMIDI InMIDI OutXLR Mic In|
|Driver||See Operating System section below|
Minimal: Windows 8 or later.
Minimal: macOS 10.11 or later.
Premium audio interface with advanced guitar tone shaping
AXE I/O is a professional 2 in/5 out audio interface – and controller - designed specifically with the needs of the recording guitarist in mind, providing best-in-class sound quality and powerful features aimed squarely at making your recordings faster, easier and better than ever.
AXE I/O offers an exclusive triple-topology, fully discrete input circuit, with both PURE and JFET input stages, to go from transparent to tube-like with just a single switch.
Its patent-pending Z-Tone impedance-adapting circuit interacts with your guitar's pick-ups to give you a massive range of tonal flexibility, you've never heard before.
Plus AXE I/O includes a dedicated Amp Out, so you can process your recording with real guitar amps and stomps without the need for external accessories (and without having to unplug your existing connections!). This low-noise out also eliminates ground loops, to keep even the highest-gain re-amplification as quiet as possible.
- 2 in / 5 out (one low-noise Amp out).
- 2 ultra-low noise mic in/balanced line in.
- Triple topology guitar input with Z-TONE.
- 2 balanced monitor out / 2 line out.
- Reference headphones out.
- 2 fully configurable external control input.
- MIDI input/output.
- USB 2.0 compatible with Mac/PC.
Best-in-class guitar tone:
- Selectable Active/Passive/discrete JFET/Pure instrument preamp.
- Patent pending Z-TONE input for a tonal palette never heard before.
- Amp out can connect to amps and stomps without ground noise.
- Connect up to 2 expression pedals, single and double-switches.
- Fully assignable data-knob – for AmpliTube preset browsing and more.
- Built-in Tuner.
- Rugged/compact metal housing.
- Includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe.
Premium studio sound:
- High-resolution ultra low-noise Class A microphone preamps.
- Best-in-class conversion and superior analog design.
- Asynchronous USB audio, ultra low conversion jitters for premium quality.
- 117dB dynamic range.
- Includes control software.
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Includes 10 T-RackS high-end plug-ins and Ableton Live 10 Lite.