|Product||Axiom Pro 25|
|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||MIDI InMIDI Out|
|Power||Bus PoweredPSU (External)|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
Windows XP (SP3)*
DirectX 9.0b or higher
Windows Vista SP2 / Win7 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
DirectX 10 or higher
Mac OS X 10.4.9+
No driver required
Axiom Pro 25 is a keyboard controller that includes TruTouch action, proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping technology and other cutting-edge enhancements in a compact model designed for tight spaces. HyperControl automatically maps the keyboard's 28 controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations as well as software instruments. The constant two-way link with the host DAW means the keyboard's controls are always in sync with a software application's active parameters.
The graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumps—even when plug-ins are closed. Toggle instantly between Mixer and Instrument control modes. Map buttons to send QWERTY key commands right from the Axiom Pro 25. Save settings to 50 memory locations—each with four profiles of quick recall via the intuitive graphic LCD.
- 25-note, semi-weighted TruTouch keybed > expressive feel and response.
- Advanced HyperControl technology > automatic MIDI mapping and updating.
- Graphic LCD > quick, intuitive programming and preset creation.
- Compatible with DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason > new standard for DAW and VI keyboard control.
- ASCII keystroke support > easy access to your host DAW's keyboard shortcuts.