|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.13
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Acustica is excited to present AZURE, a zero-compromise mastering solution! Due to its classy tone and unusual flexibility Azure will become an indispensable tool when you mix and master.
Thanks to Mirko Reimer alias Analog in the Box (www.analoginthebox.com) the Acustica team called on Zino Mikorey (www.zinomikorey.com), one of most celebrated Mastering Engineers in Europe to mark the birth of an exciting project for all of us.
This beauty of a plug-in delivers the sound of a custom made vacuum tube passive mastering equalizer and the most accurate digital representation of Zino Mikorey's holographic three dimensional sound. Each component of the signal chain was carefully selected to give you the fidelity of Zino's state of the art mastering studio.
Azure is a faithful emulation of a passive hand-made equalizer characterized by tube make-up stages and the finest transformers - ideal for mastering. The transparency and three dimensional quality of the original hardware is unmatched in the industry. The life it can breathe into mixes, vocals and instruments is something you need to hear for yourself to explore it's possibilities.
Compared to similar designs it sounds more "like a record" and it's transparency makes it possible to be used on all kinds of genres, from classical to deep techno.
Explore the possibilities shifting sounds around in the 3D image, creating depth and width that never sounds processed or on top of the music.
Let's explore some of the primary features of Azure...
The plugin captures even the smallest of the sonic details and behavior of the original unit.
While having the tone and the sound purity of passive designs, Azure has precise sound-shaping capabilities with a Q control available for all bands.
Both stereo and mid-side operational modes are available.
Azure also truthfully reproduces the dynamic "transformer sound" of the original design as well as the characteristics of Zino's signal path.
One thing that makes Azure different from the hardware is the summing topology of the bands. Azure reacts more like a conventional equalizer where all bands are in series, always giving you the exact level of boost or cut dialed. This makes for easier evaluation of the applied processing when compared to the passive parallel hardware design.
Prepare to change your perception of your favorite EQ :-)
• Low Frequency (Hz): 27, 33, 39, 47, 56, 68, 82, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 270, 330, 390, 470.
• Low Mid Frequency (kHz): 0.1, 0.12, 0.15, 0.18, 0.22, 0.27, 0.33, 0.39, 0.47, 0.56, 0.68, 0.82, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8.
• High Mid Frequency (kHz): 0.56,0 .68, 0.82, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.9, 4.7, 5.6, 6.8, 8.2, 10.
• High Frequency (kHz): 1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.9, 4.7, 5.6, 6.8, 8.2, 10, 12, 15, 16, 22, 27.
• All bands have +/-7dB of gain.
• All bands allow for selection between a shelf shape or 4 bell shapes with Q values of 0.5, 0.7, 1.0 or 1.5.
• Low Pass Filter Frequency (kHz): 24, 20, 17, off.
• High Pass Filter Frequency (Hz): 25, 33, 50, off.
• Preamp: on and off. With it on Azure emulates dynamically the frequency response, phase shift and harmonic distortion of the original equalizer and the rest of Zino's signal path.
• Input Gain L: It sets the input level from -6dB to +6dB and is used to control the left or mid signal level of the inside the EQ.
• Input Gain R: It sets the input level from -6dB to +6dB and is used to control the left or side signal level inside the EQ.
• Output Gain L: Gain control sets the OUTPUT LEVEL of the Left or Mid channel of the plug-in. It ranges between -14dB/+14dB.
• Output Gain R: Gain control sets the OUTPUT LEVEL of the Right or Side channel of the plug-in. It ranges between -14dB/+14dB.
• C-L (CONTROL-LINK): This button links the controls of left and right channels.
• M/S (MID-SIDE): this button allows to enable the MID-SIDE configuration of the plug-in. When bypassed the plugin is in the standard LEFT-RIGHT operational mode.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing activation for two computers per license.
• The trial version is fully functional for a duration of four weeks. Trial license allows the activation of two computers per license.
• Support operation systems: macOS and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Azure commercial version: €169.00. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Azure Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio as a company is active both in the field of information technology (IT) and audio engineering. Within the world of audio the company's goal is to provide both the most authentic reproduction of vintage and other high-end audio gear, and the development of new original hybrid processors - all based on sampling.
Over the years Acustica Audio has become well known for its audio plug-ins, which are based on unique for the market non-linear Vectorial Volterra Kernels technology. An analogy could be drawn between an audio sampler (an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples) and our proprietary plug-in engine, which allows for based on sampling modelling of various audio processors and systems, such as: EQs, filters, circuit distortions, compressors, expanders, reverbs, echoes, flangers, loudspeakers, clippers, etc.
About Nebula and Acqua Effect plug-ins:
Nebula is Acustica Audio's sampler plug-in able to load external sample libraries of various sound processors. An Acqua is a stand-alone plug-in based on skinned collection of Nebula libraries with added routing and control functionalities. Aquas are developed by combining one or more Nebula's instances. This process called 'parametrization' is achieved by using script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools or compilers.