No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Delay / EchoReverb|
Bachelard features a delay module with a filter section and a reverb module with a second filter section. Many parameters can be controlled with key tracking. The effect also features 3 LFOs and a modulation matrix. The 3 LFOs have 5 different waveforms to choose from and 3 different ways to control the oscillator speed. They also have a trigger function controlled by MIDI note commands. Parameters that feature key tracking can also be assigned to different MIDI channels for extra flexibility.
- Delay featuring, free, sync to host and key tracking (KTr) controlled rate.
- Delay feedback also features a KTr switch.
- Reverb parameters, size, width, damp and mix.
- Reverb size and mix controls also have KTr switches.
- Both effects have identical filters, 2 self oscillating SVs.
- The cutoff on the filters can also be set to KTr.
- 3 identical LFOs with free, sync to host and KTr rate control.
- Each LFO can be assigned in the modulation matrix to several destinations: delay rate, feedback, cutoff and resonance, reverb size, width, damp, mix, cutoff and resonance.