|Type / Tags||Step SequencerBeat SequencerBeatsDrum MachineDrum Sampler SequencerDrumsSequencer|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Intel only, Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
BeatLines 2 is a sample based step sequencer.
Redesigned GUI | New DSP beat engine | New features.
- Dynamically created beat lines - Create up to 32 beat lines.
- New mixer interface. Mix your drums as you would over a console.
- Included audio effects to give character to your sound.
- Tags.. Categorize your grooves.
- New sample libraries from RealDrumSamples.com.
The new interfaces is designed to be more consistent throughout and faster to work with. The new DSP engine offers maximum accuracy and new layers of polyphony to your sounds with no effort. Many new features have been added to this update:
- You can now create up to 32 beat and 32 MIDI lines (total of 64), each one completely independent.
- Every line can be closed if not used to lighten the CPU load, or just to manage your thoughts when looking the beat area.
- Time signatures is fully flexible. From 1/32nd to 32/4ths. Use time signatures multiple of a whole (8/4,16/8, etc...) to create 2 or more bar grooves.
- The level and pitch controls are now show in each beat, no need for overlaying sliders! Cmd / Ctrl + Drag to change the values.
- We partnered with RealDrumSamples.com, so BeatLines now include two great drum sample libraries with over 90 drum samples.
- Humanize time and dynamics separately (Beta).
For a better view of the new BeatLines, download it from our site.
There is no time restriction on the demos, try it until you like it.
Any feedback is appreciated.
The Granny's Audio Team