Overall: 1326 1001 1305
30-Day: 1489; 7-Day: 1055; Yesterday: 2057
A patch mapper as the Behringer Pro-1 does not support the load/save of programs or the manipulation of program parameters by MIDI NRPN/CC messages except for Global settings that can be transferred to the Pro-1.
It will support you in saving and retrieving Pro-1 patches on your PC but gives you also the possibility to exchange them with other users as they are stored as sysex files.
Also, just to be sure and for the 1% of people that could have doubts, this application/plugin doesn't generate any sound.
• Behringer Pro-1 interface with similar way of working as actual synthesizer.
• Interface with same look as actual synthesizer
• Top row of support "screens" with old look
• Visual feedback by using "LED" ring buttons and indication of the parameter value
• Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or classical ADSR rotary encoders
• Load / Save programs from individual .syx files
• Easy program renaming
• Display and export of program parameters as text file
• Ability to describe 9 input/output patch cables with different sources/destinations
• Patch sheet tab with patch sheet for Pro-1 and other gear (external synths/sequencer/FX chain)
• Patch cables (9 colors)
• Patch cables drawing directly on the main panel
• Ability to switch between full cables or cable plugs
• Support for double inputs / double outputs
• Programs have a name, author, save date and description. They can be associated to a category
• Browser of the files on the disk
• Display of current precise parameter value when clicking on rotary encoders
• Global settings management with automatic/manual send to the Pro-1 synth
• Panel zoom with memory
• Automatic reading of wav/aif*/aac*/mp3* files associated to a patch (*MacOS only)
• Manual/Automatic reading of any wav/aif*/aac*/mp3* file (*MacOS only)
• Standalone versions for PC and Mac
• VST versions for PC (32 and 64-bits)
• VST and AU versions for Mac
• All buttons associated to a MIDI CC controller number so you can adjust them from a hardware controller (still no impact on the synth of course and unfortunately).
Contact email@example.com for questions and purchase.
Thank you for visiting https://www.sunnysynths.com/ for this patch mapper or other editors.