Blip2000 is a "matrix-sequencer" plug-in.
- Clear and easy interface.
- Number of steps selectable (up to 16).
- Note per line selectable from 3 octaves with display.
- Several play modes (forward-backward and so on).
- Syncs to host - clock divider adjustable.
- Sequence transpose by MIDI input.
- MIDI output channel selectable.
- Automatable in the DAW.
- Sequences can be saved as VST plug-in presets.
- Random play.
- MIDI-output; any plug-in or synthesizer can be used as sound source.
- Low on CPU.
Blip2000 is free.