|Product||Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro|
|Developer||Blue Cat Audio|
|Type / Tags||Analyser / MonitorUtility|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro is an extended version of the freeware Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro is a real time spectrum analyzer with extremely smooth response and complete control over the audio spectrum analysis, including slope and offset correction. It offers memory slots to save/restore frequency response curves for easier A/B comparison and a customizable user interface with a transparency feature letting you see behind it. A spectrogram view has been added to the picture to monitor the evolution of the spectrum over time. Last but not least, this plug-in is able to extract frequency information from the audio signal and export it as MIDI CC or automation curves in real time: audio effects or MIDI hardware can now be controlled by the pitch of the signal.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Spectrum and spectrogram views with zooming and precise measurement capabilities.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each channel.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Audio to MIDI and automation conversion: control any other effect or MIDI hardware with the frequency information exported as MIDI CC or automation curve.
- Opacity control for the skinnable user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.