|Product||Blue Cat's Triple EQ|
|Developer||Blue Cat Audio|
|Type / Tags||EQ|
Blue Cat's Triple EQ is an easy-to-use 3-band semi-parametric equalizer. It includes a low shelf filter, a high shelf filter and a boost/cut peak filter. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (.01 to 5 Octave) makes it very versatile. The three filters are linked together so that when you change the center frequency or the bandwidth, the three filter parameters are changed accordingly: you can change the entire equalizer characteristics with one single mouse click making any equalization task very easy and intuitive.
The graph shows the computed frequency response of the plug-in, so that you can exactly know how your signal is processed. This is not an approximated or "ideal" response curve based on the controls of the user interface, but the exact computed frequency response of the filter, which makes this plug-in a true WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) equalizer.
- WYSIWYG 3-band semi-parametric equalizer.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- +-40 dB range on each band.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Random preset generation: auto generate custom presets with one single click.
- 'Smooth Update Mechanism': real-time parameter modification with zipper-free parameter updates. Hear absolutely no 'click' when playing with parameters.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
- Any sample rate supported.
- DirectX version: supports 32-bits floating point as well as 16 / 8 bits PCM audio streams.
Triple EQ supports "Blue Cat's Skinning language", allowing you to customize the plug-in to your own needs.