This soulful collection of 8 and 12-bar MIDI bass loops was recorded by session pros Alex D. Evans and Nashville's Bill Staudt. There are a wide variety of feels, from slow blues to up-tempo shuffles, blues rock, jazzy blues, minor blues, half-time and more - all in guitarist-friendly keys.
Everything is labeled and arranged to work seamlessly with our "Blues" drum loop pack to make jamming and song writing a breeze. Note: drum loops sold separately.
- 16 full & 6 bonus sets of Royalty Free MIDI Bass Loops.
- Song sections: Intros, Verse, Chorus, Solo, Breaks and Endings.
- 8 and 12-bar loops (for verse, chorus and solos).
- Guitarist-friendly keys: E, A and G for most sets.
- Matched to our "Blues" drum loops (sold separately).
- New! Two "Jazz Blues" bonus sets w/piano.
- Formats: Type 1 SMF (standard MIDI files).
- 100% Royalty Free for your musical productions. You may not redistribute them for a profit.
Reviews for Blues Bass are available here.
If you're having problems with the demos, you can listen here.