Full paid version of Kontakt, v5.8.1 or higher (Will not work in the free Kontakt Player)
• Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM
• Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
• 1.26 GB free disk space for BOWED GUITAR CLOUDS sample content
BOWED GUITAR CLOUDS is a cinematic morphing pad instrument running in Kontakt 5.8 and above. It is based on recordings of bowed hollowbody electric guitar, bowed semi-acoustic bass, bowed acoustic guitar and bowed steel-string ukulele (Braguinha).
BOWED GUITAR CLOUDS makes use of Kontakt's AET Filter technology to seamlessly morph between layers of sound, both tonal and non-tonal. The instrument has a simple GUI allowing for controls for the morphing within each layer (A and B) as well as adjustment of balance between these layers. Other controls include distortion, BP filter, delay and reverb as well as three-band parametric EQ.
BOWED GUITAR CLOUDS is a one-page Kontakt instrument designed for ease of use and immediate results.
Much of the appeal of our CLOUDS engine derives from how it generates movement between different sample sources and groups. It contains two layers, A and B, each of which in turn contains a base sublayer and a target sublayer, i.e. four layers in total.
- 4 Instruments: Bowed Hollowbody Electric, Bowed Acoustic Guitar, Bowed Semi-Acoustic Bass, Bowed Braguinha.
- 10 snapshots/presets for each instrument (40 in total).
- Sampled instruments include Hoefner Verythin Contemporary Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Italia Mondial Semi-Acoustic Bass, Portuguese steel-string ukulele (Braguinha).
- 12 layers of sound in total: A/B layers with two sublayers each and a 3 octave spread.
- Lexicon Reverb Modelling.
- Based on Riot Audio's proprietary CLOUDS engine using Kontakts AET Filter morphing capabilities.