BR808 is a synthesizer plug-in for Windows, programmed by Benjamin "BeRo" Rosseaux.
- 8 oscillators, ADSRs, free-drawn envelopes, LFOs, voice+channel filters & distortion per instrument.
- Waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Parabola, Pulse, Sawtooth Up, Sawtooth Down, SawTri, White Noise, Pink Noise, Gray Noise, Brown Noise, Blue Noise, Clip Noise, Gaussian Noise, Band-limited Triangle, Band-limited Parabola, Band-limited Pulse, Band-limited Sawtooth Up, Band-limited Sawtooth Down, Plucked String, SuperOsc, Sample.
- Modes: Phase Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Additive, Subtractive, Frequency Modulation, Phase Mul Modulation, Frequency Mul Modulation.
- Hard-sync, transpose, fine-tune, color, feedback and a lot of other very flexible settings.
- Effects include Stereo delay, Stereo chorus/flanger, Reverb, Compressor.
- Extensive modulation matrix.
- Sample exact modulations (the main reason why BR808 may use slightly more CPU time than other comparable synths).
- Sample support.
- Speech synthesizer.
- PADsynth algorithm.
- Custom LFO waveforms per sample.
- 10-band equalizer.
- Multiple instances.
- Optional internal 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x oversampling (1x=off).
- Almost everything is automatable with MIDI CC through the modulation matrix.
- Multi-threaded on multi-core systems, uses SSE (when available).
- Self-playing-EXE exporter.