No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Comb FilterFilter|
BrushSyn is comb filter Monosynth that uses two sets of dual-comb filters to create a variety of different sounds, such as plucked strings, basses, pad, drums and a vast range of sound effects.
- 2 dual-comb filters, with built in filtering and distortion and crossfeedback, which can be arranged in parallel or serial and has built in feedback limiting.
- Each comb filter pitch is controllable by a LFO with 16 different waveforms.
- Each dual-comb filter has it's own amplitude envelope / LFO and multi-mode filter with it's own envelope and distortion.
- Midi automation of controls.
BrushFX - MIDI controlled comb filter VST effect for Windows, this uses the same architecture as Brushsyn to create phaser effects, reverb, distortions and many other unique effects.
- Midi control of comb filter, so they can be tuned to incoming MIDI notes.
- Comb filter pitch can be altered by volume of incoming sound.
- Also include is a full manual and 64 presets.