|Product||Buchla Easel V|
|Type / Tags||Collection|
BUCHLA EASEL V is a recreation of Don Buchla's left field analog synth from 1973, the Music Easel changed the way people created sounds with performance-focused parameters, putting the focus on the artistry of being a recording artist. Perfect for exploring alternative sound design, creating ambient, widescreen textures, and unfamiliar sequences. Taking Buchla's experimental vision one step further, Arturia have incorporated Gravity, a physics-based synth engine into their software recreation, letting you take your music where no one has gone before.
- A component-level model of the Buchla Music Easel.
- Complex and Modulation oscillators, dual Low Pass Gates, output section with spring reverb modelling.
- Modulation sources perfecly reproduced : 5-step Sequencer, Envelope Generator, Pulser.
- Semi-modular architecture, color-coded routing and cables.
- Enhanced functionalities, synchronizable Pulser and Clock, Oscillators quantization.
- Left Hand modulation sources to create multi-point envelopes and LFOs. Add randomness and smoothing to the modulation.
- Right Hand step-sequencer module.
- Gravity XY modulation source. Control the sound with the movement of a projectile flying among planets and worm holes.
- 10 effects, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Overdrive, Delay, ...
- Control on the Vactrol modelling for fast, medium or slow response.
- Up to 4 voices of polyphony.
- 256 factory presets.