Bute Loudness Analyser - Loudness Mastery in a Class of its Own.
An incredibly intuitive loudness meter plugin that provides you with in-depth analysis and control to help you meet standards in fewer clicks. Bute offers a range of useful workflow features including a custom warning system, easily navigated and zoomed history view, DAW Sync and automative re-metering, as well as a multitude of metering ballistics. Compliant with the latest traditional and digital loudness standards including presets for Spotify, YouTube and Apple Check.
- DAW synchronisation for seamless integration and automatic re-metering.
- Detailed and accurate insight with real-time analysis of short-term & momentary loudness, true peak and traditional RMS.
- Highly responsive interface with flexible scaling window, history overview, quick toggling between loudness readings, and real-time updates due to changes in visual settings.
- Easily navigated and zoomed history overview to make handling long sessions easy.
- Create your own custom presets with adjustable true peak and loudness targets.
- Custom warning system clearly identifying areas that require your attention.
- Able to handle very long sessions of data - over 10hrs.
- Reloads metering data from previous sessions.
- Huge array of presets that we constantly update so you can get the most our of our meter.
- Traditional: Compatible with all revisions of ITU-R BS.1770 and fully supporting EBU R-128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32, AGCOM 219/09/CSP (including deprecated versions).
- Digital: Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Check, Hulu, Sony Gaming (ASWG), AES Streaming Recommendation, Pandora and TIDAL.
- The ability to handle 10hr+ sessions.
- Reloading of metering data when re-opening a session.
- Supported on both Windows and Mac in VST / AU / AAX (including AudioSuite) formats.
- Available in Stereo or Surround Sound versions.
Purchase or try Bute today for free.