|Product||Bute Loudness Analyser (Stereo)|
|Type / Tags||Loudness AnalyzerLoudness Meter|
Windows 7 or above
Mac OS 10.7 or above
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Bute Loudness Analyser - Loudness Mastery in a Class of its Own.
An incredibly intuitive loudness meter plugin that provides you with in-depth analysis and control to help you meet standards in fewer clicks. Bute offers a range of useful workflow features including a custom warning system, easily navigated and zoomed history view, DAW Sync and automative re-metering, as well as a multitude of metering ballistics. Compliant with the latest traditional and digital loudness standards including presets for Spotify, YouTube and Apple Check.
- DAW synchronisation for seamless integration and automatic re-metering.
- Detailed and accurate insight with real-time analysis of short-term & momentary loudness, true peak and traditional RMS.
- Highly responsive interface with flexible scaling window, history overview, quick toggling between loudness readings, and real-time updates due to changes in visual settings.
- Easily navigated and zoomed history overview to make handling long sessions easy.
- Create your own custom presets with adjustable true peak and loudness targets.
- Custom warning system clearly identifying areas that require your attention.
- Able to handle very long sessions of data - over 10hrs.
- Reloads metering data from previous sessions.
- Huge array of presets that we constantly update so you can get the most our of our meter.
- Traditional: Compatible with all revisions of ITU-R BS.1770 and fully supporting EBU R-128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32, AGCOM 219/09/CSP (including deprecated versions).
- Digital: Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Check, Hulu, Sony Gaming (ASWG), AES Streaming Recommendation, Pandora and TIDAL.
- The ability to handle 10hr+ sessions.
- Reloading of metering data when re-opening a session.
- Supported on both Windows and Mac in VST / AU / AAX (including AudioSuite) formats.
- Available in Stereo or Surround Sound versions.
Purchase or try Bute today for free.
Reviewed By moonmadness
April 12, 2018
it's very good!
this is the only loudness analyzer i've tried which shows a graph of the True Peak values in the histogram.
only downside is the price, but i've seen more expensive with less features, and this is aimed squarely at the pros working in the broadcasting, movie and music industry.
really beautiful and the workflow is top notch.
i've put up a quick overview on Youtube: