CatchDad is the second Noisebud plug-in created strictly for live situations. With CatchDad you can catch 4 different sounds with just the click of a button and instantly start to program rhythms with the built in step sequencers.
Put it on a channel (or return track) in Ableton Live (or any other VST host that send time signals). Activate live monitoring if you like to record live sounds or run a loop trough CatchDad and start programming beats on the fly, or you could use loops as sound banks to change sound as you go or catch a live drummer and start to rearrange what he's playing in real time or just add hits here and there.
- Adjustable sequencer length (you can create isorhythmic patterns).
- 'Free' or 'host' tempo modes.
- Auto record. CatchDad can be set to record automatically.
- Pitch can be set to either 12 tone equal temperament or free.
- There are 128 user presets accessible by MIDI program change. If a user preset is changed it is saved with the song/project. Up to 128 presets with the project, so there is no need for a store button. Really handy in Ableton Live, just create a MIDI clip with the program change and the pattern will load immediately when the clip is launched.