Responding to many user requests, the Vienna Symphonic Library team released a sequel to their small strings ensembles - the Vienna Instruments Collection Chamber Strings II features the small muted sections of violins, violas, cellos, and double basses.
This collection offers 17 GB of all-new articulations and sonic subtleties for the small string ensembles. Chamber Strings II contains many of the playing techniques that the first collection includes, but played "con sordino" (with mutes). They lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements, and provide nuanced variations to the user's orchestral pallet.
The Chamber Strings II collection offers various facets of short and sustained notes, crescendos and diminuendos, but also includes Vienna's unique Interval Performances, such as legato, portamento, and trill performances. All of the recorded samples were performed by an accomplished ensemble of string players who have been lending their talents and their international experience to the Vienna Symphonic Library for years. This collection reflects their mastery over their instruments, bringing the art of chamber music alive in the composer's personal studio.
- Four small ensembles: Violin (6), viola (4), violoncello (3), double bass (2).
- Over 30,400 samples and over 17 GB of sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit (6.2 GB download size).
- "Con sordino" (muted) recordings only.
- Standard Library includes basic articulations such as staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, legato & portamento performances.
- Extended Library includes additional articulations such as crescendo/diminuendo in various lengths, spiccato, trills and many others.
- Formats: AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS (plug-in and stand-alone).