Turn your computer into an advanced reference quality instrument tuner.:
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Standalone and VST plug-in versions, 64-bit and 32-bit.
- Range of 9+ octaves (C0..C9 for sine waves - may be smaller for complex sounds).
- Accuracy of better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports lots of different temperaments and scales.
- Add your own custom scales and temperaments.
- Low-latency audio supporting WASAPI, ASIO and DirectSound.
- "Auto" and "Manual" note selection modes.
- "Tone" option for reference signal.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer graph.
- Full screen mode.
- "Report" dialog for creating a table of measurements (useful for instrument makers).
- Optional calibration of ambient noise level, microphone type and line-noise filtering.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Select note using a MIDI keyboard or transmit detected notes.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Send/receive MIDI Tuning Standard messages.
New v4.1: Support for high-DPI displays.