|Type / Tags||Experimental DrumMetallic Percussion Library|
Clanging refers to a mode of speech characterized by association of words based upon sound rather than concepts. For example, this may include compulsive rhyming or alliteration without apparent logical connection between words.
- 61-key NI Battery 4 Kit [.nbkt].
- 247 individual hits, effects, and textures [.wav].
- 558MB of original sounds.
- Recorded in an empty bathroom on December 4th, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Unless otherwise stated, all source material was recorded at 96kHz/32-bit, then down-sampled & dithered to 48kHz/24-bit for distribution.