|Type / Tags|
CMI V: known fondly as the mother of all samplers, and a groundbreaking additive synth, the Fairlight CMI truly redefined pop music production following its release in 1979. Arturia's recreation builds on the features of the original by providing 10 multitimbral, polyphonic slots to design your sound, real-time waveform shaping, effects, a sequencer, and even a brand new "Spectral" synth that can scan and mix sections of audio, letting you create your own wavetable synth sounds.
- Software synthesizer playable through a MIDI keyboard.
- 600 presets from the original CMI library.
- 360 presets sounds made by Arturia sound designers.
- Expanded number of track to 10 with a polyphony per track up to 32.
- Perfect emulation of the analog filter response.
- Faithful recreation of the sampling and additive synthesis capacities of the instrument.
- Variable Bit Depth and Sample Rate.
- Introduction of a new sound generation mode: Spectral synthesis.
- Classic "page-R" inspired 32-step sequencer.
- 24 sources of modulations per track to apply to all "CONTROL" parameters.
- High-quality output effects.
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX, and standalone operation.