€611.41 / €706.61 / €792.56 / €976.65 / €1071.85 / €1139.86
|Type / Tags||3D Audio EngineAdderAuxiliary ChannelDeck PlayerDRM ServerEther AggregatorHypervisorMultiplexerRadarRadio MonitorRouterSwitch|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows Vista, 7
Mac Intel machine running OS X 10.5 – 10.10.3 (64-bit mode only)
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Compositor v9 Hypervisor provides the Ethernet communication service based on DRM (Digital Rights Management) server. This server realizes the work based on IEEE802.1Q Ethernet protocol with frame of 262144 samples. Two initial buses of the virtual machines, running on Compositor v9 Hypervisor server, translate in VLF range. SHF work is realized using the algorithm with x2048 oversampling, which allows exiting in high frequency radio ether without intermediate frequency in VHF and UHF ranges. Virtual machines, running in Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server, have demodulation algorithms capable of transmitting the wideband signal such as voice or music. Maximum pass-band of the server depends on the discretization frequency, by which the executed algorithm works. Compositor v9 Hypervisor virtual machines work with discretization frequency, which depends on your processor speed and audio driver settings. For optimal sound conditions Compositor v9 Hypervisor uses 11.025 kHz sample-rate with the pass-band of 5512.5 Hz.
- RAD96 peering network: RAD96 virtual machine has 96 jets for Ethernet equipment in Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server. Each jet can connect devices such as: sample vocoders, routers, shields and any oversampling devices up to x2048.
- RT-z32 RF module: RT-z32 now works in radio frequency range due to the 50-omega program effectivity speed. It enables to receive signal more consistently on the continuous VLF scale.
- RT-z64 module: Lower band SHF feeder added. RAD96 server matches the performance and stability of SHF band systems. It is possible to feed lower band SHF radio stations in to auxiliary channel now.
- RT-z128 module: RT-z128 arranger available now as auxiliary channel feeder for upper band SHF radio stations presence. RT-z128 works with program effectivity of 200-omega, which enables longer stochastic chains after completing a feeding session.
- DRM server: Compositor v9 Hypervisor provides the Ethernet communication service based on DRM (Digital Rights Management) server. The server realizes the work based on IEEE802.1Q Ethernet protocol with frame of 262144 samples.
- Network level feeding: Compositor v9 Hypervisor feeds on the network level of hyperbolic system. Up to 8 networks can be fed using the channel waveguide with oversaturation in real-time.
- Weighting coefficients: Weighting coefficients are used for channel interconnection and to weigh previous result with channel quantization factor. It also multiplies the approximation value with the quantization factor to fold the function.
- DSP oversampling: Two initial buses of the RAD96 virtual machine translate in VLF range. SHF work is realized using the algorithm with x2048 oversampling, which allows exiting in high frequency radio ether without intermediate frequency in VHF and UHF ranges.
- Voice or music broadcast: Virtual machines, running in Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server, have demodulation algorithms capable of transmitting the wideband signal such as voice or music.
- DSP sampling rate: Compositor v9 Hypervisor virtual machines work with discretization frequency, which depends on your processor speed and audio driver settings. For optimal sound conditions Compositor v9 Hypervisor uses 11.025 kHz sample-rate with the pass-band of 5512.5 Hz.
- On-Air broadcast: Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server technology creates a service of work with property rights of companies, which deliver the digital media content. When DRM server works it dynamically playbacks a media content in the radio ether.
- Device browser: Compositor v9 Hypervisor playbacks digital material using streaming method in the device browser. The device panels arranged in top-down order to reflect the server architecture.
- Tracing and translation: Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server realizes the translation of digital material in ether taking in account lowering the pass-band, when the lower bit-rate audio stream routed to its input. Compositor v9 Hypervisor station performs the function of tracing and translation of a media content in the radio ether.
- DRM server subscribers: Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server subscribers are the communication operators, delivering phone, cell-phone, radio services and broadband internet connection. DRM server subscribers open their resources to it, because any jet-connected devices generate traffic.
- Tracing industry novelty: Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server is a novelty in a tracing industry of author rights usage and has robust collection function of virtual credits, taking in account that counters have 64-bit resolution and algorithm, protecting the accounting system, is the most powerful and effective for repelling cyber-attacks of different kinds.
- DRM server emissions: Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server has 64-bit resolution and can connect to its child servers (24-bit device profile loops) by kernel-jet method. The parent server produces traffic emissions. This way it performs an emission of already mined loops, which are broadcasted using the DRM server.
- Auxiliary z matching: You can match all auxiliary z values to quantized type generics of exactly the same z value. The program effectivity speed equals to 50-omega for z32, 150-omega for z64 and 200-omega for z128.
- 8th generation operation system: Compositor v9 Hypervisor DRM server is the 8th generation development and is the system, which produces the decision as to accept or to reject the feeded device loops. It can exclude specific wavetables from the waveguide if they trying to break the protection circuit.
- Three saturation stages: There are three saturation stages in the full-duplex modem: saturation on each of devices channel, separated on positive and negative; local saturation before the output cascade by Schroeder regenerator; global saturation on the output cascade using polynomial.