console is a modular plug-in host that supports VST and DirectX Audio plug-ins.
It can also work as VST / DX instrument / effect.
- Uses a modular system that allows graphical patching and intuitive operation of plug-ins and sound devices.
- Supports VST effects, VSTi, DirectX audio plug-ins, and DXi. Works as a stand alone plug-in host, or as a plug-in for another host.
- Offers intuitive mouse-based operation, and is also light on system resources.
- MIDI Learn function allows plug-in parameters to be controlled with ease.
- Includes original plug-ins such as mixer plug-ins and mini pattern sequencer.
- Supports input and output of MIDI clock.
- Supports ASIO drivers for high-quality audio playback with low latency.
- Multi I/O supported. Standard DirectSound and MME drivers are also supported.